What data do we collect?
Allyship in Action collects personal identification information (first name, last name, and email address).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Allyship in Action with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us through our website.
- Sign up for our newsletter through our website.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Allyship in Action may also receive and store your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Forms
How will we use your data?
Allyship in Action collects your data so that we can respond to your request for services or email you occasional updates about Allyship in Action. Allyship in Action will never share your data with any other organizations and you should not receive any unwanted emails from other organizations with offers or solicitations as a result of sharing your data with Allyship in Action.
How do we store your data?
Allyship in Action securely stores your data in GSuites for requests for services. Allyship in Action will remove your personal identification information from GSuites within one week of request for removal of personal identification data.
What are your data protection rights?
Allyship in Action would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to make a request to Allyship in Action for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Allyship in Action correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to Allyship in Action to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Allyship in Action erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Allyship in Action restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Allyship in Action’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Allyship in Action transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email at email@example.com, by phone at (541) 241-6467, or by mail at 1001 SW Disk Dr Ste 250 Bend, Oregon 97702.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses third party cookies.
Allyship in Action uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We use these cookies to understand how people interact with our website and to make improvements from time to time. We also use these cookies to see if you are logged into the website and to help prevent malicious users.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and www.allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Allyship in Action has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Oregon Department of Justice (1-877-877-9392 | firstname.lastname@example.org).